Luttinger Associates’ talent management services include recruiting, selection, assessment and development of talent. The approach is hands-on, creative, pragmatic yet strategic and the focus is on high performance that emphasizes something too often overlooked – achieving compatibility. With this expert help clients find and retain the people and leaders that keep them in business.
In addition to technical, professional and executive recruiting, the following HR expertise is available:
- Hiring processes are evaluated and a structured approach is developed to assist clients do their best job in this critical activity.
- Position descriptions are created and valued, as are critical success factors, performance measures and other requisites essential to the recruitment, interview and selection process.
- Interview question are developed, interviewing parties trained and documents aiding to assist in final selection and support compliance requirements. As part of training, interviews are often attended and audited.
- A succession planning system is implemented which includes identification of both high and latent potential talent, ensuring continued readiness to meet competitive challenges and achieve business goals.
Successful leaders have well developed self-awareness and interpersonal skills. Select, established and recognized assessment tools provide insights which enable and support their continuous improvement in critical leadership competencies. Leadership and executive coaching services offered identify and address:
- Conflict Intervention and Management
- Decision- making
- Problem solving
- Influencing and Persuading
- Understanding of different work styles
- Understanding and expanding leadership and management style
Lack of internal promotion can be a stumbling block to retaining great employees. Stepping stones to building internal talent include these services offered by Luttinger Associates:
- Implementing practical performance management programs
- Identification of career progression opportunities
- Career counseling /pathing
- Strategies for addressing ‘stalled’ or ‘plateaued’ employees
As organizations change, people and positions can be affected. Providing career redirection and outplacement counseling services turns the stumbling blocks of change into stepping stones to new possibilities.
- Training leaders for those difficult announcements and conversations
- Downsizing Strategies Assessment
- Resume preparation
- Interview training
- Job search training
By ensuring effective talent management processes and practices are in place, organizations build the steps to finding and keeping the people and leaders that keep them in business.